Well, with two practices under our belt I'd say it's looking much better. Aden is participating and getting to know the team. His coach has lots of fun drills for him to try and he's been getting the hang of most of them. He's still a bit slower than the other boys and not as aggressive at all. But at least he's having fun.
It's pretty tough to get from work to their schools then up to the practice field, but we've got it figured out now, and I pack dinner in a cooler to take to work with me so that we're not stopping for fast food every time. The weather is getting SO nice, and Ethan is usually pretty happy to be outside. It is tough to keep him out of the middle of the rest of the boys. He wants to join in so badly.
Our game this week was cancelled due to rain, so we'll have two more practices before jumping into game day. I think God sent that rain just for Aden.
0 remarks:
Post a Comment