CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

12.26.2009

Have a Holly Jolly Christmas!

After some minor photo uploading issues, I've finally gotten my photos to correctly upload, so Christmas pictures will be coming SOON! But until then, I wanted to share on here a little Christmas Cheer from Aden.

A few weeks ago as I was making my shopping list, Aden decided to make one himself. He started reciting what he wanted to buy people for Christmas and it was so adorable that I wrote it down. Let me just say, Aden certainly can be incredibly generous with make-believe money!

Lindsey - a new computer

Josh - a black bike

Bailey - a golf club

Ethan - a brown dog (because Aden was getting a blue one)

Lola - a 4-wheeler (yee haw Lola!)

Papa - a green robot truck

Daddy - a new couch (I admit, this made me laugh)

Mommy - a Batman car

Grandma - a pretty lamp

Mia - a new, green ball

Gigi - a yellow apple

So if you made the short list.... enjoy your dream gift from Aden!

0 remarks: