We're still just plugging along here while I'm on maternity leave. All of us just getting used to each other. Aden has been such a wonderful big brother. He is concerned when Ethan cries, wants to help me wash his clothes and bottles and tells all his friends at school all about his baby brother. It's heart warming. My camera broke this week, so pictures may be scarce for a while. Only 3 more weeks of maternity leave and then I go back to work. I'm going to miss seeing Ethan's little face all day long.7.08.2009
Maternity Leave
We're still just plugging along here while I'm on maternity leave. All of us just getting used to each other. Aden has been such a wonderful big brother. He is concerned when Ethan cries, wants to help me wash his clothes and bottles and tells all his friends at school all about his baby brother. It's heart warming. My camera broke this week, so pictures may be scarce for a while. Only 3 more weeks of maternity leave and then I go back to work. I'm going to miss seeing Ethan's little face all day long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 remarks:
Post a Comment