The baby is doing great! I had a doctor's appointment the Monday before Christmas and we got to see the baby in another sonogram. The baby was active and even waved at us! I have lost 5 pounds since becoming pregnant, however in these past couple of weeks my appetite has really returned, so I don't expect that trend to continue. I have another appointment on Jan. 20th, which is just a wellness checkup, and then three weeks after that we'll be able to come in for the Big Sonogram. That's when we'll find out if the baby is a he or a she! Right now, the baby is about the size of a lemon, according to the medical booklet. Awww.... so tiny!1.05.2009
How's the baby?
The baby is doing great! I had a doctor's appointment the Monday before Christmas and we got to see the baby in another sonogram. The baby was active and even waved at us! I have lost 5 pounds since becoming pregnant, however in these past couple of weeks my appetite has really returned, so I don't expect that trend to continue. I have another appointment on Jan. 20th, which is just a wellness checkup, and then three weeks after that we'll be able to come in for the Big Sonogram. That's when we'll find out if the baby is a he or a she! Right now, the baby is about the size of a lemon, according to the medical booklet. Awww.... so tiny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 remarks:
Yay! I can't wait for your big ultrasound!
Post a Comment