CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

12.10.2008

New pictures of Tiny

My dr. appointment this week went great! The baby is growing right on track and has a healthy little heartbeat. (S)he has tiny little hands and feet already, and all the organs are there and continuing to form and mature. I haven't gained anything yet (shocker!) but I'm feeling pretty sick to my stomach and extremely sleepy in the early evenings. Below is a close up of the baby.


The baby's head is on the right, hands right under it and feet curled at the bottom.






2 remarks:

Ava and Lauren said...

It almost makes me cry looking at these pictures. There is nothing more precious than a new life in the making. How exciting!

Do you already have the date for the important sono...the one where we find out what we are having? I can't wait!

Unknown said...

So exciting!