CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

9.03.2008

Letter from Aden's new teacher

Dear Parents,

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to teach your child this year. I trust it will be a wonderful year of learning and having good times together.

This year, your child will be learning all about God's world while developing language skills with the help of many animal friends. He will learn to count from 1 to 25 and recognize 1-10. Coloring, painting and gluing will help develop manual skills while stories, poetry and music will aid in the development of comprehension, language and thinking abilities.

This month, your child has already learned to recognize the colors red, yellow, blue and green. Our memory verse for September is Genesis 1:1, a verse that helps children see how wonderfully God made all things.

You can encourage your child by asking him about his day at school. You may wish to post special papers in a place of honor. Be sure to praise him for the efforts he has shown.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions concerning your child. I'm looking forward to a great year.

Sincerely,

Lisa

2 remarks:

Carrie said...

Sounds like a great school, Chris. Busy bees!

Anonymous said...

New school, right? Sounds very stimulating and enriching. I bet they were impressed to discover that Aden can already "count from 1 to 25 and recognize 1-10."

And I think it's Aden has been able to "recognize the colors red, yellow, blue and green" for quite some time! I bet he was teaching the other kids!