Maybe this "no A/C" thing isn't so bad. See my happy face? That's because I've come up with a TOP TEN list of reasons why having no A/C in my car during the month of August in Texas may not be so bad.

10. I'm in tune with nature now.
9. The dirt that flies in the car at 150 miles an hour is sandblasting my face into a nicer complextion.
8. I can share my music with others on the road.
7. Saves time when I have to yell at bad drivers since I no longer have to wait until the window is rolled down.
6. No one asks me to drive anymore.
5. I'm finally using my sunroof during the summer.
4. Saving tons on gas money!
3. The windblown look is still "in."
2. I'm not cold.
1. I can make hand waves in the air while I drive.
3 remarks:
I am SO SORRY to hear about your air conditioning. :( I did enjoy reading your top ten list! I love that you can always make light of even the worst situations! I hope you find relief soon!
LOL! That's good =)
I almost fell off my chair laughing at your list. You have a great sense of humor!
I love you.
Post a Comment