CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

6.17.2008

Brag Moment

Aden is almost two. I'd like to say I can hardly believe it, because in a lot of ways that's a true statement. But the fact is that he amazes me so much each day that I sometimes wonder if he's not just a bit older.
He can sing his ABC's, he can count to 20 (even though he often skips 14 - that ones a toughie!), he can sing lots of other songs too, he knows all kinds of shapes, he knows lots of colors (although he often pretends to get them confused, in private moments he proves that he really does know them) and he can name tons of animals and their animal sounds. He can tell you who we're going to see as soon as we get close to their house. He can name all types of different transportation, he can play the harmonica (mommy thinks he plays beautifully) and is just, in general, really REALLY funny. I love his humor. He's all business, but when he gives hugs and kisses they are straight from the heart. He is gentle and kind, but full of life.
On the day he was born I thought I could never love someone more. But every day, he proves me wrong.

0 remarks: